Resources for Core Energetics Therapy and other modalities
Why work with the body in Core Energetics body psychotherapy?
Published on Jan 21, 2013
"Lisa Loustaunau, Academic Director of the Institute for Core Energetics presents how including the body in psychotherapy deepens therapeutic work and opens the door to unconscious feelings and experience creating change at different levels of the personality. www.LisaLoustaunau.com"
What is TRE & Core Release?
Published on Jun 27, 2012
Australian Physiotherapist Richmond Heath explains how TRE is relevant not just for trauma, but for anyone who has experienced chronic stress or muscular tension and how TRE empowers you to release it on your own without always requiring a treatment from or assistance of a therapist.
Recommended Books available at amazon.com.au
Other Recommended Books
- John Pierrakos - Core Energetics, Developing the Capacity to Love and Heal, LifeRhythm, Mendocino, California, 1973
- John Pierrakos - Eros, Love & Sexuality, The Forces That Unify Man and Woman, LifeRhythm, Mendocino, California, 1997
- Stephen M Johnson - Character Styles
- Stephen M Johnson - Characterological Transformation, the Hard Work Miracle
- Brian and Marcia Gleason - Going All The Way: The Heart and Soul of the Exceptional Marriage
- Alexander Lowen - Bioenergetics: The Revolutionary Therapy That Uses the Language of the Body to Heal the Problems of the Mind
- Alexander Lowen - Depression and the Body - The Biological Basis of Faith and Reality
- Alexander Lowen - Pleasure: A Creative Approach to Life
Read more of Leslee's articles